At the beginning of the season cmsathletics.com asked all player to answer a few FAQs about who they are and what they would like all of you to know about them... and it's time to get to know Elissa a little bit more today.... here we go!
In her fourth year as an Athenas player, "E" has grown to be the silent leader of the team. Proving in every competition and practice that she's committed to making her team better.
1. What is the perfect meal to eat for you?
2. If you were on a deserted island and could only bring three things what would they be?
Cristiano Ronaldo, my ipod, and youtube
3. What is the favorite class you've taken at CMS?
Latin American Justice: Pre 1820's and Now
4. Who are your favorite professors?
Professor Alcala from Scripps
5. What do you want to do after basketball?
Travel/study abroad and then law school
6. Where is your favorite place to play basketball?
Back home in Whittier
7. What is your favorite television show?
8. Where is your favorite place to study?
Club Café in Honnold Mudd HOLLAA
9. What is your favorite thing to do on an off day?
Get my dance on or chill with friends
10. Do you have any role models?
My parents; Kalika Tullock
11. If you could have a super power, what would it be? What would you use for?
The ability to steal other people's powers and then use them whenever!
12. What other sports did you play growing up?
Soccer, baseball, track and field
13. Where is your favorite place to eat in Claremont?
Red Shack (In Pomona)
14. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Brazil or Spain!
15. What was the last song you uploaded to your iPod?
Mrs. Right by Mindless Behavior
16. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Basketball, college Football, soccer
17. I've always wanted to...?
Live in another country
18. What is one thing about you that most people do not know...until now?
I peed my pants in front of the class in Kindergarten when I was doing show and tell
19. Is there a motto that you live by?
Shake N Bake!
20. What is your goal this season?
Go far in NCAA's!
21. What are your views on leadership?
Leading by example means a lot more than leading with words
22. What are your hobbies outside of basketball?
Going out, making music videos, hanging out with my husband Cristiano Ronaldo.
Favorite current song:
Can't Get Enough by J. Cole ft Trey Songz
Last meal on the planet:
Horchata and carnitas burrito with homemade chips and guacamole!
Favorite website besides Facebook:
Favorite quality about yourself:
Just one? Jk. I laugh a lot!
If you could travel anyplace on earth:
Why did you choose your jersey number:
I've been # 10 since I was 6 years old and it's Michelle Akers number. If you don't know who she is then look her up!