April 23-25, 2017 at Los Serranos Country Club
|Day 1 Results:||MEN | WOMEN|
|Day 2 Results:||MEN | WOMEN|
|Day 3 Results:||MEN | WOMEN|
Los Serranos Country Club
15656 Yorba Ave
Chino Hills, CA 91709
Tickets & Merchandise
Children under 12 Free
SCIAC ID Free
A limited number of SCIAC Championship shirts will be available for purchase for $15.
Women will play the North Course and men will play the South Course
April 23 - 10 a.m. start time
April 24 - 10 a.m. start time
April 25 - 8 a.m. start time
Family, friends, and fans are more than welcome to attend and view the Championships, knowing that they must abide by the rules and course regulations. Copies of these rules will be made available to spectators when they arrive at the course.
- All spectators will need to check in at the welcome table to purchase a wristband at $10 per day. We will be selling a different color wristband each day.
- All spectators must walk the course, unless approved for a cart by the tournament director.
- Spectators will be asked to put all electronic devices such as cell phones in silent mode.
- Only credentialed coaches are permitted to coach the athletes while they are on the course. Any conversation with athletes could be interpreted as unauthorized coaching under USGA Rule 8, and the athlete could be given a two-stroke penalty as a result.
- Spectators may assist players, tournament staff, and NCAA Rules Officials search for lost balls on the course. The timing allocated to search for a lost ball begins when the player arrives at the scene, so spectators are encouraged to assist with the search immediately in order to maintain pace of play. If a ball should accidentally be touched or moved, the spectator must make the player or coach aware of such movement, so that they may accurately follow the related rules.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted on site. The snack bar will be open during the tournament.
Follow the SCIAC on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @thesciac
At the conclusion of competition on Tuesday all participants and spectators are encouraged to remain at the course for the presentation of men's and women's team champions, men's and women's medalists and men's and women's Newcomer of the Year awards.